Online shopping + Delivery

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by DerekStevenson, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DerekStevenson

DerekStevenson
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Howdy!

Due to black Friday(as well as digital Monday) I hoped to order some nice stuff for me and gifts for Christmas and what have I found. There is NO delivery from Amazon to Russia, where I am currently studying. And saying it means absolute 0 options if you don`t have American or Canadian bank account and address. I could use my Canadian relatives address, but account? Cmon guys, I just want a couple of phones and a laptop, I don`t eager to launder money or smt else I`ve been suspected. So I had to use a package forwarding service for me to get everything done. It is easy, I can`t complain, but why making it so difficult for buyers to get what they want?
    If you had any experience with package forwarding feel free to share, I used Parcl btw. I have heard of shipito and myUS, but their conditions are sort of blurred

2. DerekStevenson

DerekStevenson
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I already did. Now I know that they will move to Aus next year. And maybe not: who knows? At the Amazon, there were strict response like we are sorry, but we can`t ship this one to your country