1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online manuals for Panasonic plasma TV's

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Steve_P, May 16, 2005.

1. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I just had to share this :D

Fed up of waiting for the UK Panasonic support website to get its act together for online manuals?

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-Support/download-centre.asp

Type TH42 or TH37 into the search field and you'll see that they only have manuals for the PA20, PHD5, PWD5, PW5 & PW4. :rolleyes:

I just found the Panasonic Middle East support website :devil: where the archived online manuals seem very similar to the UK/European versions. :thumbsup:

http://www.panasonic.ae/PMM/English/Products/UserManuals.aspx

Click 'Colour Television' in the list selector at the top of the page and you'll see they have online manuals for the 37&42" PA20, 37&42" PA30, 42&50" PHW6 & TH-50PV30.

Shame they didn't have the PE30 versions but excluding the DVB tuner functions the manuals should cover everything else.

S.

2. SimonMallion

SimonMallion
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes the lack of online manuals for UK models is a bit of shame, but if you email Panasonic you can get a pdf emailed to you.

3. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Really? Ahh I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Makes you wonder though, that if they have them in pdf format, why not just put them on the website with the rest of the material. :confused:

S.