Online Guardian Comments Section

Wardy257

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever read the online comments to Guardian articles? Are these people real or is it some kind of Mock the Week comedy thing?

Dont do it to yourself man. I used to read them for comedy value, then I realised that they were serious.

It depends on which ones you read, i occasionally comment on them but mainly in the TV or Tech side of things.

If they are more hateful and ill informed than the Mail's comments, I will eat my figurative hat.

yep, the comments can be interesting to say the least...

tho, I commonly add 'useful' comments to my local newspapers facebook page you'll be suprised to hear... :)

yep, the comments can be interesting to say the least...

tho, I commonly add 'useful' comments to my local newspapers facebook page you'll be suprised to hear... :)

I'm imagining.....

"Cat, 14, Dies"

"Poor, Poor, Pussy"

I'm imagining.....

"Cat, 14, Dies"

"Poor, Poor, Pussy"

almost but not quite as bad... :D

tho, I did reply to a story about a car crashing because the driver skidded on some spilt cream on the road (due to an earlier accident)...

almost but not quite as bad... :D

tho, I did reply to a story about a car crashing because the driver skidded on some spilt cream on the road (due to an earlier accident)...

Theres no point skidding over spilt milk

I don't really have the time for it any more but I used to post anonymously on various comments sections to see what the more braincrushingly stupid thing I could post and get upvotes for. I'm sure I wasn't alone.

the local people often take the mick out of the chronicle - as they've been hassling newcastle football team and tgheir lack of success for ages - and especially under the ashley regime... and even pardew has blamed them for their failure too..!

If they are more hateful and ill informed than the Mail's comments, I will eat my figurative hat.

The difference is the mail comments are 100% ignorant where as these ones are from people who are informed but so, so, so blinkered and illogically I can't believe they are real.

Much much more hateful (Telegraph posters are more KKK to the DM posters' UKIP)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom