• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Online Guardian Comments Section

Dont do it to yourself man. I used to read them for comedy value, then I realised that they were serious.

Egg White

Distinguished Member
yep, the comments can be interesting to say the least...

tho, I commonly add 'useful' comments to my local newspapers facebook page you'll be suprised to hear... :)

Egg White

Distinguished Member
I'm imagining.....

"Cat, 14, Dies"

"Poor, Poor, Pussy"

almost but not quite as bad... :D

tho, I did reply to a story about a car crashing because the driver skidded on some spilt cream on the road (due to an earlier accident)...

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
I don't really have the time for it any more but I used to post anonymously on various comments sections to see what the more braincrushingly stupid thing I could post and get upvotes for. I'm sure I wasn't alone.

Egg White

Distinguished Member
the local people often take the mick out of the chronicle - as they've been hassling newcastle football team and tgheir lack of success for ages - and especially under the ashley regime... and even pardew has blamed them for their failure too..!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom