1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online DVD rental- Anyone subscribe

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by NickBull, Apr 10, 2002.

1. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm refering to the link at the top of the screen WWW.VIEWDVD.TV , it seems like a great idea I was just wondering if anyone has used it and how they find it?

The return packaging bit seems like a good idea, and I like the idea of no time limits on returns, 2 DVD's at any time is ok, I normally watch a couple a week and the turn around seems about 4 days!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers

Nick

2. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I use the other mob (www.in-dvds.co.uk) which is another sponsor of this forum :)

Great service. I'm now awaiting my seventh and eighth disk from them and it's still the first month :D
    There isn't a min subscription time like with viewdvd.tv (three month I think). I can cancel my sub now and wont have paid a penny :)

Only down side is the quality of some of the disks! I've had three now that were unable to play all the way through without some glitch. Some people just have no respect for other peoples property :mad:

A quick clean and most (bar Enemy at the Gates) played fine through the troubled area.

3. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Alan,

I'll take a look at them too. The other bunch seem quite happy to send replacememnt disks for damaged ones. I remember the number of videos I used to rent were peopel though it funny to record Corrie half way through. At least with DVD you don't get the problem of having to rewind the tape before you can watch it!

Cheers

Nick