Online Diary - PC - Desktop - Mobile??

welly

Is there such a thing as an online diary - I thought I would be able to use Outlook on Microsoft Live Workspace but it wont

Basically I want to be able to update my diary on my phone, laptop and desktop - am I being over ambitious??

I would really appreciate any help

Thank you

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Why not just use a webpage? I'm sure there must be some blogging software that allows you to keep your blog private.

Subliminal Aura

I've always used a windows mobile device simple because of this.

The mobile syncs the two machines and since the mobile is with me all the time there's no need for an online diary.

Even then if I needed an online diary too I would installed Exchange server

welly

I've always used a windows mobile device simple because of this.

The mobile syncs the two machines and since the mobile is with me all the time there's no need for an online diary.

Even then if I needed an online diary too I would installed Exchange server

i have an iphone can i do it with that??

welly

I've got no experience but can't you sync your iphone with entourage ?

What are your PCs/laptops ? Apple ?

Exact details with what they are running plz
Hi its nothing exciting - i have a samsung netbook nc10 running windows xp and a HP desktop running xp as well then the iphone just the standard. I use outlook for my emails/diary. Im not a techie I just know what I would like these to do but no idea how to achieve it

CrispyUK

Google Calendar might be worth looking at, you've got web browser access on your PC/Laptop and there's various Sync options available for mobile phones, although depends what you've got as to whether it's supported. You can also sync to Outlook on the PC if you'd prefer to use that over the web interface.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom