1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Dealers

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by hobbes, Aug 7, 2001.

1. hobbes

hobbes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone ever heard of a firm called electrocentre. And has anyone ever had dealings with them as i am wondering if there players come with full RCE support and multi-region capability, that actually works.

Also, anyone know of any other decent online sites to buy dvd players?

Cheers.

2. Rad

Rad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Have you tried www.leconcepts.com they are doing a multi region Pioneer 737 in black for £399 at the moment.

And they promise to better any price found anywhere else, as long as they have it in stock, blah, blah ...

http://www.leconcepts.com/dvd_home.htm

I got mine from there and have had no problem at all.

R.

3. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could also try......homecinemaheaven have used them in the past and have had no problems. They also have some good deals on from time to time, and ex demo equipment for sale.

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Look at other thread on Hifi Bitz as I cannot be bothered to list them all again

5. Justin@UH

Justin@UH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    TBF, you`re best sticking to a firm that actually develops and mods them, rather then a dealer that use an off the shelf solution:)

EC used to use our mods a year or so back, don`t know what they are using now. Lot will depend also on what machine you want - general rule all major brands are full mods, with at the very least full RCE support, and most have macro disable and manual region select. if you want to post what machines you are looking at, should be able to give you a few pointers.

Hope that helps.:D

Justin