Online codes needed on a different PS3?

PazzaP

Standard Member
Right, here's the situation.

I recently purchased Battlefield 3 Limited edition, entered the online code, played the game, all good.

What i would like to know is, if i take the SAME battlefield game to my friends PS3 (and played on MY PSN account) would i be unable to play as the online code is already used? or will i be able to play as it is on MY PSN account?

Thanks a lot

PazzaP :thumbsup:

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
You can play as long as your account is signed in, when you sign out, he won't be able to play them without your account, if you planned on map sharing.
and FYI, map sharing is against all TOS, just in case, that's what you were thinking.

PazzaP

Standard Member
You can play as long as your account is signed in, when you sign out, he won't be able to play them without your account, if you planned on map sharing.
and FYI, map sharing is against all TOS, just in case, that's what you were thinking.

Thanks :smashin:, no i wasn't map sharing or doing anything dodgy, its just that he hasn't got the game yet and wanted to play multiplayer, i was just wondering if i could take it there and play on my account ( i was staying round there for a couple of nights )

Thanks RottenFox, much appreciated :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Q800T 8K QLED TV Review
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom