Onkyo txnr 515 no video out

deadly74

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Purchased a 515 about 3 weeks ago from Richer Sounds but suddenly it's started playing up and not displaying any video signals. Tested all the usuals then. Necked on line and it would appear is a massive issue with Onkyo at the moment. Anyone having the same or got any fixes or is it a back to Richer Sounds and go Yamaha or Sony??

TXNR-515 with DirecTV, PS3, Wii, AppleTV. I'm suddenly having this problem as well this morning.

I had everything working well, and I've made no changes. This morning I simply have no video from any of the inputs. Audio works fine, but no video.

Anyone figure this out? Is this a warranty issue?

I did alot of research and apparently it's something to do with CEC which is the signals being send between sources, Onkyo is appears have a huge issue all over the world with its software. I turned all my auto standby functions off on all sources and touch wood I now appear to be hassle free!

Apparently Denon have a similar problem!

I turned off zone2, and then powered down, and back up... video working again.

Don't hold your breath, I haven't actually used zone 2 yet and still had the issue!

Hope it works for you though, I love the amp and don't want to have to change it.

yeah I really love it as well, paired with my new harmony remote, my AV setup has become a dream. I hope they sort this problem out quick.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom