• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Onkyo txnr 515 no video out

deadly74

Standard Member
Hi all,

Purchased a 515 about 3 weeks ago from Richer Sounds but suddenly it's started playing up and not displaying any video signals. Tested all the usuals then. Necked on line and it would appear is a massive issue with Onkyo at the moment. Anyone having the same or got any fixes or is it a back to Richer Sounds and go Yamaha or Sony??

aballen

Standard Member
TXNR-515 with DirecTV, PS3, Wii, AppleTV. I'm suddenly having this problem as well this morning.

I had everything working well, and I've made no changes. This morning I simply have no video from any of the inputs. Audio works fine, but no video.

Anyone figure this out? Is this a warranty issue?

deadly74

Standard Member
I did alot of research and apparently it's something to do with CEC which is the signals being send between sources, Onkyo is appears have a huge issue all over the world with its software. I turned all my auto standby functions off on all sources and touch wood I now appear to be hassle free!

Apparently Denon have a similar problem!

deadly74

Standard Member
Don't hold your breath, I haven't actually used zone 2 yet and still had the issue!

Hope it works for you though, I love the amp and don't want to have to change it.

aballen

Standard Member
yeah I really love it as well, paired with my new harmony remote, my AV setup has become a dream. I hope they sort this problem out quick.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom