ONKYO TX-SR607 REMOTE VOLUME DOESN'T WORK

StTantrums

Standard Member
Hello my fiends, I hope this is an easy one for someone to answer.

I have had two of these amps and I love them and they have both had this issue. The first one didn't have it at first but then got it later and even after buying a brand new remote the problem persists. Basically the remote works just fine apart from the volume controle which is a pain having to get up every time to turn it up or down.

I know this is a known issue and is something to do with a setting somewhere and nothing to do with the buttons not making connection but I cannot find the answer online and most of the forums just say it must not be making a connection to try opening and cleaning the remote but I know for a fact this isn't the case.

I've always found the settings very clumsy on these amps and hate having to mess with them as it is so easy to mess something else up somewhere so does anyone know the solution to this? Like I say everything on the amp and remote works fine apart from the volume on the remote, the master volume knob on the amp itself works great.

Thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom