• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo TX-SR607 Display Not Working

wkdandyly

Hi, I turned this on yesterday and it all seems to be working apart from the front display which does not cone on. I bought this from Sevenoaks 16 months ago so I would expect it to last longer than this. Has anybody any ideas on warranty and if I am still covered and who I would contact.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Was the amp ex demo, open box etc. or did Sevenoaks stipulate any kind of limitation on the manufacturers warranty?

Onkyo normally issue a 2 year warranty with all their AV amps. You should contact the retailer you purchased the amp from rather than Onkyo directly. THe retailer is responsible for honouring the warranty and Onkyo themselves will not deal with you directly. Contact Sevenoaks and provide them with proof of purchase.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom