• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo TX-SR506-All lights on display on

treyes

Novice Member
Last night I turned on my Onkyo TX-SR506 and was surprised to find every item (small icon) on my display lit up with lighted blocks across where the bigger text are displayed. I can hear it click when I switch inputs but I don't get any sound or image on screen. Has any one come across this before and can tell me what may have caused it and how it can be fixed? The system is connected to a Monster Power center so I don't think it could have been caused by a power outage or spike. Any help would be appreciated?

Last edited:

treyes

Novice Member
Update: I checked all the wiring last night and tried to reset the unit to see if that made a diffidence. There was no change. I was able to get sound from the unit when I switch to the tuner. I took pictures of the display to post since it's hard to describe what is being displayed. Attached you will see the pictures of the display and how it is showing up. Please let me know if anyone has come across this before.

Attachments

• display 1.jpg
    display 1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 121
  • display.jpg
    display.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 110

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom