• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo TX-SR307 problem with PC sound

dirtyvegas

Standard Member
Hello

I'm at my wits end with this problem so I'm really hoping somebody on the forum can help.

In short, I can't get any PC sound through my Onkyo into my LG tv. Picture is ok via a HDMI cable.

I have tried a dvi cable with yellow, red and White jacks on the other end. I have tried a standard PC speaker jack cable with White and red jacks on the other end.

To make matters worse, I get Sky Tv sound through all of the Onkyo outputs (DVD/BD, VCR/DVR and CBL/SAT). I've had a mate round and he can't understand why the Sky tv sound is on all channels even though the HDMI is plugged into the CBL/SAT IN.

Really sorry if I've no given the key bit of info you might need to help me out but I will supply more info if needed.

Thanks in advance folks,

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom