Quantcast

Question Onkyo Tx-NR609 HDMI board replacement

diegolaz

Standard Member
Hello! So I have that receiver mentioned on the title... Seems the HDMI board is broken and need to change it.

I"m in Argentina, but cant even find it in ebay.... from Onkyo UK they told me I can only get the replacement if I take the equipment there.... does anyone know where to get that kind of parts?

Thank you!

Smudger1

Apparently, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you can do the repairs yourself. It's about 10 capacitors that need to be replaced. There's a thread somewhere on here, many moons ago with instructions or links to instructions, somewhere...

dobrykamil

Apparently, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you can do the repairs yourself. It's about 10 capacitors that need to be replaced. There's a thread somewhere on here, many moons ago with instructions or links to instructions, somewhere...
I think you're referring to no video issue with older TX-SR models. His 609 has faulty DSP chip.

diegolaz

Standard Member
Thanks I will check it out! Im not that good with the soldering iron at that small level, but can surly get some help there.

Top Bottom