Onkyo TX-NR609 Black Network AV Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hiya:

Any update on the 709, as i can get 1 from richer sounds for £599.00

thanks

dean

Just wanted to say Thanks to David.

Ordered one of these bad boys yesterday and it arrived this morning. Now I just need to set it up :smashin:

:hiya: david,

Just to let you know superfi are doing these for £549.95 inc 2 year gt, go on you know you can beat this. Did i hear you say £499.95 :rotfl:

thanks

dean

:hiya: david,

Just to let you know superfi are doing these for £549.95 inc 2 year gt, go on you know you can beat this. Did i hear you say £499.95 :rotfl:

thanks

dean

You do know that the 709 is not listed on the Scan website

Hi David, I am very interested in this 609 offer. Please PM me, I am new to the forums so have requested access to the PM function but should have it soon enough hopefully.

Hi David, I am very interested in this 609 offer. Please PM me, I am new to the forums so have requested access to the PM function but should have it soon enough hopefully.
Hi Digger

If you can PM me your real name, contact number and email - when you've access - then I'll arrange a call for you.

David,

Any update on a price for the 709 in black

thanks

dean

David,

Any update on a price for the 709 in black

thanks

dean

No details yet - but will update you when I do hear something (although you'll probably hear it on AVForums first :)

Hi do you accept mastercard and if there are any left i will take one could you pm me mate many thanks steve

Hi do you accept mastercard and if there are any left i will take one could you pm me mate many thanks steve

Mastercard would be fine. If you can PM me your contact number, real name and email - we'll call you back.

Regards

Ill take one :)

If you still have any left I will deffo take one please :thumbsup:

Just been to pick mine up, awesome service and price, thanks!

I'm interested if you have any left?

I will take one please:thumbsup:

This offer has now ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom