• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo TS NR509 NO SIGNAL from PC HDMI!!

artone

Standard Member
Hi

My Onkyo TX NR509 just Arrived! But if i try to connect my PC via HDMI ( RADEON 6950 ) to the Onkyo AVR i have no Video. In Catalyst Control Center I can See my Onkyo Avr as an Device. But on switching as Main Video Out I see nothing only black screen that turns after few seconds to blue and the Video switches back to my both Monitors. Conection to MY LCD TV via HDMI is no PROB.!!

Is there an Feature in the Receiver Menue I didnt understand that didnt allow the Conection between PC and Receiver?

Can anyone Help me please!??!

Onkyo Firmware is up to date. CCC Drivers are the latest...

greets
art

Last edited:

Toppson

Standard Member
Hi the solution is to change grafic card, some ATI Radeon dosn`t match some reciever. I had ATI Radeon 5670 before and i changed it to nVidia GT440, now it works perfect for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom