• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo Reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaks1

Novice Member
For attention of John Clayton, my case supposed to be resolved I had a phone call Tuesday from a Nick asking me if I'd be happy with a new onkyo Reciever after explaining i want it to have the same bells n whisles on which he reassured me it has and more to which I said yes I'm ok with that. He's told me to come into the shop today Friday 2/6/17/ to pick up new Reciever, baring in mind the shop doesn't open until 12 but staff are in there. I've broken down the loan system got myself ready to go to your Sheffield shop, I phoned up to let them know I'm on my way the guy answers the phone I tell him my name an my business he asks for reference number and yet again not 1 person in that shop has a clue about my case can't tell me a single word about my case, yet again can you give us 10 minutes phone back yet again the vans been but again my item isn't on the van. I live 8 miles from RS if I hadn't phoned what Would they have done, don't tell me to come in Friday it'll be waiting for me when it isn't and they haven't a clue. I'm now told it may come in at 4pm, this is not good customer service at all and I think it's absolutely disgusting that everytime i ring rs Sheffield give them job reference and not a single member of staff has a clue what I'm talking about is this not what you have job reference numbers for. I'm so disgusted I've took time of etcetc to go sort this today as told by nick just call in Friday it'll be here NOT. Now I'm sat twiddling my thumbs Again. I want this sorting asap as it's gone to far now, my faith was restored in richer sounds after the phone call telling me to come into shop today, I'm rapidly loosing all faith in richer sounds now.

wiz

Distinguished Member
Ooooooookay!!!

Richer Sounds

Prominent Member
AVForums Sponsor
For attention of John Clayton, my case supposed to be resolved I had a phone call Tuesday from a Nick asking me if I'd be happy with a new onkyo Reciever after explaining i want it to have the same bells n whisles on which he reassured me it has and more to which I said yes I'm ok with that. He's told me to come into the shop today Friday 2/6/17/ to pick up new Reciever, baring in mind the shop doesn't open until 12 but staff are in there. I've broken down the loan system got myself ready to go to your Sheffield shop, I phoned up to let them know I'm on my way the guy answers the phone I tell him my name an my business he asks for reference number and yet again not 1 person in that shop has a clue about my case can't tell me a single word about my case, yet again can you give us 10 minutes phone back yet again the vans been but again my item isn't on the van. I live 8 miles from RS if I hadn't phoned what Would they have done, don't tell me to come in Friday it'll be waiting for me when it isn't and they haven't a clue. I'm now told it may come in at 4pm, this is not good customer service at all and I think it's absolutely disgusting that everytime i ring rs Sheffield give them job reference and not a single member of staff has a clue what I'm talking about is this not what you have job reference numbers for. I'm so disgusted I've took time of etcetc to go sort this today as told by nick just call in Friday it'll be here NOT. Now I'm sat twiddling my thumbs Again. I want this sorting asap as it's gone to far now, my faith was restored in richer sounds after the phone call telling me to come into shop today, I'm rapidly loosing all faith in richer sounds now.

Hi there,

I was obviously concerned to read of the troubles you've had and offer my sincere apologies.

I have received your e-mail so will make contact as soon as possible to find out what went wrong here and resolve for you.

Many Thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds

Dolus

Prominent Member
Why are you starting a new thread on a subject you started a few days ago. Anybody reading this will have no idea what you are talking about.

Question - Onkyo Reciever tnxr414 I took into Sheffield shop to be repaired

Did you PM John Clayton as he requested in Post #3 following the instructions in post #5?

Failing that did you email John Clayton at the address he provided in post #8?

It looks as if John Clayton was posting at the same time as me which makes my post somewhat redundant.

@Deaks1

Please do not use this forum to vent on here!

If you have issues with richer sounds and need to speak to someone then drop them an email / phone call instead please!

It's a privilege to have someone like @Richer Sounds partaking on the forum and actually replying to customers please let's not abuse them being a member on the forum!

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you all the best in resolving your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom