Question Onkyo Reciever tnxr414 I took into Sheffield shop to be repaired

Deaks1

Novice Member
Reaction score
I was assured that all onkyo repairs go back to onkyo (this was and is a lie) now you've told be the company you really send them to is not onkyo and the company has gone bankrupt, well if bankrupt richer sounds don't get to hand pick there stuff out to send to another repair company witch I have tapep on my phone. I was told someone had made a mistake with my repair on the day supposed to be back. I've been told to wait again it e3 weeks now and no matter what richer sounds say or do isn't going to get my Reciever back out of a bankrupt company so I don't understand the lies being fed to me. I want like for like asap I'm not prepared to wait now I've had time to process all different information coming out off same shop, you couldn't even tell me what was supposedly up because you'reiver cover up the bankruptcy lie or you really did give my system to another customer. Want this sorting asap. This is not good customer service trying to take me for a fool that you'll get my Reciever back from a company that's bankrupt and lieng saying They are fixed by Onkyo no a sunny. Simon Deakin Sheffield. It's all on record. Sort me like for like and it'll go no further but in future all words said by staff I want wrote down and signed for. And if you want to hear recording of the total lies I was fed yesterday then no problems

Richer Sounds can send goods where they please to have them repaired and it would only be goods covered by Onkyo's own warranty that are sent to the agent determined by Onkyo to be repaired. I believe the autorised Onkyo UK repair and service agent is Genserve?

Your TXNR414 is out of warranty so didn't have to be repaired via Onkyo's own approved agent. Richer Sounds wil use repair services local to the branch concerned if dealing with goods that they have covered with their own extended guarantees.

By the way, this forum isn't a division of Richer Sounds' customer services so unsure as to why you are conversing with RS via this forum? Make your demands to them directly as opposed to posting them to a public forum. Which raises the question "what is it you are asking?". Maybe consider contacting Richer Sounds' customer services inrelation to your issue:
Welcome to Richer Sounds Customer Service

AS a side note, goods belonging to other parties held by companies that go bankrupt remain the property of their owners and are not counted as being assets of the bankrupted concern. THe receiver will be returned to RS or RS will pursue its return to them on your behalf.

Last edited:
I was assured that all onkyo repairs go back to onkyo (this was and is a lie) now you've told be the company you really send them to is not onkyo and the company has gone bankrupt, well if bankrupt richer sounds don't get to hand pick there stuff out to send to another repair company witch I have tapep on my phone. I was told someone had made a mistake with my repair on the day supposed to be back. I've been told to wait again it e3 weeks now and no matter what richer sounds say or do isn't going to get my Reciever back out of a bankrupt company so I don't understand the lies being fed to me. I want like for like asap I'm not prepared to wait now I've had time to process all different information coming out off same shop, you couldn't even tell me what was supposedly up because you'reiver cover up the bankruptcy lie or you really did give my system to another customer. Want this sorting asap. This is not good customer service trying to take me for a fool that you'll get my Reciever back from a company that's bankrupt and lieng saying They are fixed by Onkyo no a sunny. Simon Deakin Sheffield. It's all on record. Sort me like for like and it'll go no further but in future all words said by staff I want wrote down and signed for. And if you want to hear recording of the total lies I was fed yesterday then no problems

Hi there,

I was obviously most concerned to read your comments on this thread and offer my sincere apologies.

So that I may investigate further and indeed resolve the matter please could you drop me a PM with your contact details?

Once again, I offer my apologies, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds

Simon Deakin ^^^^^^

Thread above relates to this, there's no ware to pm you as i can see

Last edited by a moderator:

and select Start a Conversation from the options that become visible to you

I'd suggest not posting personal telephone numbers to public forums.

Easier said than done I see no ware i can pm John Clayton my details, there in full view for him to see now but still no reply. The shop basically after 3 weeks couldn't tell me what had gone wrong with my Reciever, 2 weeks they said, I rung on the 2nd week to be told my case was closed it wasn't someone was using my paperwork for another customer so does he really have my Reciever. Then a week later still no info what so ever let us ring you back again. I don't get being told at last minute that the company onkyo send them to has gone bankrupt. If my warranty with onkyo is all out and I'm using my 6yr rs warranty then it's nothing to do with onkyo. Now it's leave it another week and we'll see if it comes back, see is no good to me I believe a good few porkies have been told from the richer sounds shop. And surely it's not hard to find my details from RS Sheffield the only 1 of them Recievers to have gone for repair. Yet people's after mine have been and come back and while on the phone twice I was listening to him supposedly opening boxes/returns, how can they still be getting fixed return's from a bankrupt company but none of the staff said anything about this bankruptcy and as said not a single word of what was the problem what is the problem. I'd like this sorting asap or a replacement of same Specs and value of Reciever. Details in RS Sheffield, S Deakin

and select Start a Conversation from the options that become visible to you

I'd suggest not posting personal telephone numbers to public forums.

This tells you 'exactly' what to do.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand you have since spoken to Nick in my Customer service team who has resolved the matter to your satisfaction.

Of course, if this is not the case, or if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to email at [email protected]

Many Thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom