• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo HT-S5305B - £279 at amazon

Wilko83

yes indeedy! i had to send my more expensive one back and re order! what a price drop. Quite a quality bit of kit cant wait to get it out the box!

angliaboy

edit, my mistake, the defualt option is higher, didn't realise you had to click on the other new link, Out of stock though unfortunately

Wilko83

i will be able to confirm, after Chrimbo!! the other half has wrapped it up now! Grrrr! looks very nice though.

astonvillain

Standard Member
I've just set my set up and the sub hasn't gone into standby yet. EDIT: Was just watching The Man Who Wasn't There on DVD on a dialogue bit with the system turned down and the sub is now clicking on and off.

Still the same problem, it appears.

Last edited:

centurion

Standard Member
I've just set my set up and the sub hasn't gone into standby yet. EDIT: Was just watching The Man Who Wasn't There on DVD on a dialogue bit with the system turned down and the sub is now clicking on and off.

Still the same problem, it appears.

Thats a bit pants then isnt it... you gonna return the system? :rolleyes:

med360

Standard Member
Ordered it yesterday, gone up to 299 today so glad i got in when i did, although bit concerned about all the sub issues im reading about.

Did you send it back astonvillain?

centurion

Standard Member
Ordered it yesterday, gone up to 299 today so glad i got in when i did, although bit concerned about all the sub issues im reading about.

Did you send it back astonvillain?

tis a joke mate, my cousins sub just failed after 4 months of perfect usage.. he did say it was popping when he got it.. My mate from London said he had to return his after just a few days. :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom