• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo HT-R390 - no sound

DanManLare

Hi, hoping someone can help me here. I’ve had the Onkyo R390 for quite a few years and it’s been fine until recently. I had sky Q fitted a few months ago and ever since then it takes a few minutes for the speakers to start working. Then it became a couple of hours and now it’s stopped working completely.

This applies to PS4 as well though so perhaps the sky q installation is just coincidence and the amp has finally died? (It’s connected to the tv via optical cable btw).

Looks like I probably need to bite the bullet and buy a new amp but I just wonder if there’s something obvious I’m overlooking before I splash out hundreds of quid. I’ve tried resetting the amp to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom