Onkyo BD507 hack?

blackhill

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi would anybody have info on how to region hack an Onkyo BD507 blu-ray player.

Thanks.

I have a firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback. PM me if you would like a copy.

Do you still have a copy of this firmware, is so is it possible to get hold off a copy, if not do you know where i can get a copy, thanks in advance.

Lucy

Hi, I also would like the multi-region hack for the Onkyo DV-BD507 blu-ray player, if only to play multi-region normal dvd's.

I have a firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback. PM me if you would like a copy.

Hello - I see you have helped some folk out with this firmware, would you still have a copy you could help me with?

Dear Crustyloafer, if possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback.

Dear Crustyloafer, if possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback, thanks in advance.:lease:

Hi,
Dear Crustyloafer,
Thanks a lot, sorted!
... once again many, many thanks!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Crustyloafer,

If possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region.:lease:

Voncap

Hi Crustyloafer,

If possible I would also like to have a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region many thanks:lease::):thumbsup:

Hi Crustyloafer

Please please please could you please send me a copy of the Onkyo BD507 Multi Region hack.

Many Thanks

Andrew:lease::lease:

I know this thread is ancient, but would anyone have the crack to turn my Onkyo DV-BD507 multi-region, even for DVDs? I'd love to get rid of my old Philips dvd player :)

Crustyloafer in my case the 507 plays BD as well but not my DVD. I´m in Brazil - Region 4.
This firmware can fix it?
Thanks.

Hi Crustyloafer,
I would like to have the crack too if its posible...please please..and could you tell me if this crack hacks a blu-ray too??or its only for a dvd's??
thanks

Hi Crustyloafer

I know this thread's a bit old now but you appear to be the man in the know for the BD507 region hack.

Any chance of a copy of the firmware please??

Much Appreciated.
:thumbsup:

Me too, I need the patch please :lease:
if some one could send it to me I would be very grateful
Tnx in advance :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom