• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo BD507 hack?

blackhill

Standard Member
Hi would anybody have info on how to region hack an Onkyo BD507 blu-ray player.

Thanks.

LucyC

Standard Member
I have a firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback. PM me if you would like a copy.

Do you still have a copy of this firmware, is so is it possible to get hold off a copy, if not do you know where i can get a copy, thanks in advance.

Lucy

TOSHONKYO

Standard Member
Hi, I also would like the multi-region hack for the Onkyo DV-BD507 blu-ray player, if only to play multi-region normal dvd's.

vandervan

Standard Member
Dear Crustyloafer, if possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback.

vgs1

Standard Member
Dear Crustyloafer, if possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region for DVD playback, thanks in advance.:lease:

Voncap

Standard Member
Hi Crustyloafer,

If possible I would also like to get a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region.:lease:

Voncap

bacon44

Standard Member
Hi Crustyloafer,

If possible I would also like to have a copy of your firmware update file that will make the DV-BD507 multi-region many thanks:lease::):thumbsup:

nsheridan

Standard Member
I know this thread is ancient, but would anyone have the crack to turn my Onkyo DV-BD507 multi-region, even for DVDs? I'd love to get rid of my old Philips dvd player :)

pawelgor

Standard Member
Hi Crustyloafer,
I would like to have the crack too if its posible...please please..and could you tell me if this crack hacks a blu-ray too??or its only for a dvd's??
thanks

Jack's Dad

Standard Member
Hi Crustyloafer

I know this thread's a bit old now but you appear to be the man in the know for the BD507 region hack.

Any chance of a copy of the firmware please??

Much Appreciated.
:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom