Onkyo AVX-280

Alex456789

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm thinking aboout buying the Onkyo AVX-280 600 Watt, it comes with speakers and subwoofer.
I'd like a good review about this one before i make my purchase, so anything would be helpful.

Thank You!!:thumbsup:

Same problem. Cant find reviews for it. How there can be so many reviews for sony products and so little for onkyo is beyond me.

Yup i know :(, im gonna order it next week so i should have it by december 10th.

I'll post a review once i have it, meanwhile im gonna keep looking for a good review

GREAT, simply an awesome system, whether you use it for movies or gaming its great. Played some call of duty and it sounded like a battlefield in here :)!!!

I really recommend it, and for jsut 270 dlls (with taxes) its great. If you are interested look for it at Walmart.com: Save money. Live better.

Hi there are you having flickering problem when u connect your gaming console to the receiver and then the receiver to tv or projector

Also are you using hdmi cables for these connections

Yup I'm using HDMI cables and no problem here, really the only thing that could make this system better is an LFE connection for the sub-woofer (it only takes passive :( ) still the sub-woofer does a GREAT job.

Also I read something about that problem, and it had to do with mixing 1.3 hdmi cables with 1.4, and the cables im using is a 1.3b (20 bucks at target like 2 feet long lol and an old one i think its 1.3 i bought a year ago in Mexico) so if You're having problems try upgrading your cables

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom