• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Onkyo 608 and Samsung 3D LED TV

cyclone2

Standard Member
Hi All,

Just got my Onkyo 608. I was trying to enable the HDMI passthru function on the AV from my satellite TV to the LED TV using HDMI, however i found that whenever we power off the LED TV and on the TV again, the HDMI source on the LED TV will go haywire.

Eg, from AV to LED TV, it was using HDMI2 on LED TV due to ARC function only enable on HDMI2. But the source on the OSD of the LED TV is displaying HDMI3....

Anyone encounter this before? Every time need to switch off the TV totally unplug the power and on it again......sometime take 30mins to resolve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

Garycpos

Standard Member
Hi M8,

Samsung released a new firmware update to fix this issue, please visit samsung.co.uk and download latest firmware :)

Cheers

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom