For Sale Onkyo 3008 THX Ultra 2, 9.2 Channel AV AMP

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Gary redcroft, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Gary redcroft

Gary redcroft

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Here I have a 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver with box, remote, Aud mic , user manual.

High-End Network Receiver Delivers Precision, Power, and Pulse-Raising Performance

Once again upping the ante for high-end A/V receivers, Onkyo packs the TX-NR3008 with an extremely generous selection of cutting-edge home cinema features. This 9.2-channel networking behemoth has the flexibility to handle the latest high-def and surround formats from DTS, Dolby, and Audyssey, while also giving you the scope for powered audio in two extra rooms. Among the connectivity highlights are an analog PC video input, a front-panel USB input, and eight new HDMI® 1.4a inputs providing compatibility with 3D video content. All video sources can be upscaled via HDMI and HQV Reon VX to breathtaking widescreen 1080p, with ISF calibration ensuring optimal video performance. PC-based audio and internet radio come into play too, thanks to DLNA 1.5-compatible network streaming. The key to the TX-NR3008’s dynamic home cinema performance is its high-end amplifier design: proprietary VLSC™ for all channels, a massive transformer, and two separate transformers for audio and video processing. So sit back, strap in, and prepare to be amazed.

Price and currency: £225.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash/BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Hi,
    Would you consider posting this? If yes what would postage cost? Within the UK.
    Also just to check as always with these things, any problems with the HDMI?

Cheers.

3. Gary redcroft

Gary redcroft

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi, The HDMI PCB were replaced by ONKYO as they did a recall on certain models. I have all the paperwork inc bench test.where are you so I can price the delivery? this is one heavy piece of equipment.

4. Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    How long ago for the HDMI out of interest?
    I'll pm you my address so you can check the delivery costs. & yeah I know the weight I just sent off my trusty old TX-NR905 so the Onkyo heft is fresh in my mind.;)

5. Gary redcroft

Gary redcroft

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi Paul, the date on the paperwork states booked on the 15/03/2016 think they had it 3/4 weeks so guess Apr 16 it's not had a blimp since.

Regards

6. mikeymikey1997

mikeymikey1997
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, if this is still available please can you give an indicative postage cost to Leeds LS9?
    Regards
    Mike

7. Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Assuming the postage costs are no more than £20, then I'll take this for the asking price please.:)

Running the figures through parcelmonkey myself I estimate it to cost around £16 including full insurance cover (sent via parcelforce 48), that is if the 1kg of foreign language manuals are left out to take the package down to a nice round 30kg.

Cheers Paul.

8. Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Actually seeing as I'm not desperate for it, @mikeymikey1997 if you want to hop into first refusal position I wouldn't mind.
    If not, then my offer to buy will still stand, can't say fairer than that.:smashin:

9. Gary redcroft

Gary redcroft

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi,Sorry on the delay, Yes it was but Paul has come back saying he want's it. I've thrown over some courier cost and will try and get a few more. so it's really up to you guys? Paul it is yours.

Regards

10. Archer22

Archer22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Also interested if still available .
    Regards