• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ong-Bak

S

Shadowmatt

Hi guys i just watched ong bak such a great movie i loved it. Does anyone know where i can get the music from (uk ong-bak version). Cuz the music was really cool:lease:

HemTT

Standard Member
Brilliant film, that guy is amazing, really does show the art of Mui Thai well.

Bot sure about the music tho.

Harj

I liked this film as well, and yes Tony Jaa is amazing, I do Muay Thai boxing so appreciated it, makes a change from Kung Fu. Don't expect a complicated plott or anything though for those yet to see it, simple good vs bad film.

the klang

if you liked that then you will love part2
http://www.tomyumgoongmovie.com/main.htm
my mate popped in with it on vcd.
it bashs the fudge out of the first one "and thats saying something" because anyone thats seen it will tell you IT AINT SHY.

M

magicmushrooms

I don't know if I liked the music enough to listen without the film. However, I did think the music on the Premier Asia version complimented the film perfectly. It made the film seem grander and most probably removed some dubious Asian martial-arts soundtrack.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom