• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

onestopphoneshop

davisneil

they are brilliant....very helpful to me...they are an arm of carphone warehouse so few words of advice/warning:

1) they put a free trial of their insurance on for 3 months then direct debit after 3 months. the cover is useless (theft only and £100 excess?) so be sure to cancel after 3 months free trail
2) they also put a stupid free trial of something called 'talk me through it' which seems to be a helpline for the technically inept. This also starts coming out of your account so make sure you cancel!
3) They do good offers, eg i got a 6280 on 3 network free phone 9 months half price line rental, only a 12 month contract. But with most offers you need to send a voucher to get cash back to take advantage, so make a note of the dates you need to redeem and dont lose the voucher! If it helps, you can set up a text reminder at www.moneysavingexpert.com that will text you when its time to redeem.

F

Family Guy

They are OK until things go wrong...I got my daughter a phone on Orange for her 16th birthday on a certain tarrif. The phone was free as long as we stuck on that tarriff for 6 months. 5 months into the contract, my daughter rang Orange and changed her tarriff (she actually increased her minutes...). I received a bill for the full price of the phone (A Samsung D500). I rang OSPS and told them I didn't know she had changed the tarriff and offered to go back to the old one - they threatened to take me to court.:thumbsdow
Be careful.

shyewei

Purchased from them a while ago and service was 1st rate, got the phone free (was £150 everywhere else) with a cool number with next day delivery.

I would use them again.

Shye :thumbsup:

J

jthspace

I had a deal thru them with rebates every four months (= free line rental for the year). I missed one date so didnt get the refund (fair enough) but they promptly paid when I got it right.

No problems with them at all.

Jeff

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom