OneSixthBruce

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Hello everyone, :hiya:

I've only just discovered Hot Toys figurines and the like and given I have a penchant for collecting such things, I was just wondering whether anyone could share any recent experiences they have had in dealing with OneSixthBruce? They have some figurines I'm interested in, but as I have never dealt with them before I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me an idea of what they are like to do business with?

Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

Inked

Distinguished Member
Wai Man and Maggie at OneSixthBruce are great to do business with. They did have some issues with delivery times on some stock last year due to trying out a new shipping method from their supplier, but have now moved back to shipping by air rather than boat. I have ordered around 90% of my figures from them.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I would heartily recommend them as well.

I haven't used them so much recently but my first 2 Hot Toys orders ever were with them & had no issues at all, their quick, friendly & the packaging is bullet proof.

You won't have any issues with them at all.

I will throw a couple more names in the hat though...

The Good The Bad And The Robots
Collectiblesdirect UK--The best place for your collectibles, statues, action figures from movies, video games, comics. We store sideshow, hottoys, gentle giant, kotobukiya, bowen and many more brands

Both are just as good but I will say Collectibles Direct have just a little edge in their Layaway scheme which means you have a lot of breathing room with orders.

The only downside is they use UK based suppliers so they are unfortunately one of the last to get their figures in stock
If you are impatient (like most of us) then use OSB ;) lol

HTH

Neil

knave

OSB customer service is awesome. I've been a pain in the arse to them today because my hotmail decided to play silly buggers with their emails (I wont bore you with the details) and they've been awesome in the face of my pain-in-the-arseness. On some items, they're also way cheaper. They had Igor WAY cheaper than everyone else and I've just PO'd an item with them which is £15 cheaper than the closest price to them, £50 cheaper than some places IIRC.

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
They did have some issues with delivery times on some stock last year due to trying out a new shipping method from their supplier, but have now moved back to shipping by air rather than boat.

I haven't used them so much recently but my first 2 Hot Toys orders ever were with them & had no issues at all, their quick, friendly & the packaging is bullet proof.

You won't have any issues with them at all.

OSB customer service is awesome. I've been a pain in the arse to them today because my hotmail decided to play silly buggers with their emails (I wont bore you with the details) and they've been awesome in the face of my pain-in-the-arseness. On some items, they're also way cheaper.
All good to know. Many thanks gents. :smashin:

I sent a general enquiry to them last night, but I still haven't had a response. Can anyone tell me what their average e-mail response time is?

It's always helpful to have a few options. Thanks for these. :smashin:

If you are impatient (like most of us) then use OSB ;) lol
I can be patient when I have to be, but sooner is always better than later. ;)

Mkm

Another vote here. OSB are great on prices, super packaging and are nice to deal with.

Regarding response times though...I think they may be a victim of their own success sometimes? :D
Thankfully I've not had much call to get help with stuff, but sometimes it can be frustrating getting through or getting a response on email. Once you do, they'll sort you out no problem (I'm currently in the process of getting my 3A Portal 2 guys replaced).

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Another vote here. OSB are great on prices, super packaging and are nice to deal with.
Excellent! I like what I'm reading. :)

Regarding response times though...I think they may be a victim of their own success sometimes? :D
I've not long received a reply to me e-mail enquiry, so that's a good sign too. :smashin:

Thankfully I've not had much call to get help with stuff, but sometimes it can be frustrating getting through or getting a response on email. Once you do, they'll sort you out no problem (I'm currently in the process of getting my 3A Portal 2 guys replaced).
Do they have a busy phone line most of the time then?

knave

Just my experience but they were really prompt when I emailed them the other day, came back straight away, twice in a row. Unbeatable price, reputable and great customer service, they are number 1 in my book.

I would also put a word in for The Good, the Bad and the Robots - their customer service is awesome. I emailed them and had a fast, friendly response. Really good customer service. My purchase was dispatched really quickly via UPS, tracking number given so you can sweat the delivery. Great. :) EDIT: I emailed GBatR on a Sunday and got a fast response from Lee - ON A SUNDAY! brilliant.

Inked

Distinguished Member
Yeah, Lee is another great seller. I chat with him a lot on Facebook and it was his raffle that I won War Machine MkII :)

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Yep you can't fault Lee @ TGTB&TR he's been awesome for all my orders (last 5 figures were with him)
I've even just had random chats with him over the phone for nothing...in fact my Daughter got hold of my phone the other week & randomly called him for me :facepalm: lol

I would say I've even had better service from Lee than I did OSB

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Many thanks for the input chaps, I really appreciate it. :smashin: It's safe to say now that I have no qualms in dealing with OSB based on all your glowing feedback. I can see me putting in an order, or two, or three with them. :D

Nope, going to mention it every chance I get!
Lol! :laugh: Best prize ever! ;)

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Can any of you chaps that have dealt with OneSixthBruce please tell me what their postage costs are like? I can't find any information about it.

Inked

Distinguished Member
Depends on the figure and whether you are in mainland uk. Generally between £10 and £15

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Thanks for that, Inked. :smashin:

I was eyeing up one of the Hot Toys pieces and yes I am located on the mainland.

I like to know the total cost of things before ordering. ;)

raw27

Hi
I am having problems with them I have ordered 3 figures

Paid in full for two Man of steel figures (deposit on the other), one was sent out by carrier and signed by someone else (not me and not at my address) and I have never received it and now they have no stock.
Other problem is the Man of steel him self has been delayed since March and still no up date or email to say when delivery may be coming.
Now they want the final payment for Zod.
I emailed them saying if I pay that invoice I would have paid out £450 but do not have a single item. Sent emails a number of times but no one comes back.
This has be going on for a about 2 months now.

knave

That's really bad, inexcusable really. Please let us know how this pans out.

Inked: Has WM turned up from OSB yet?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution