Wanted Oneplusone(64gb) or similar spec phone

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ukwomble, Jul 13, 2015.

1. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Looking for replacement phone due to my S4 packing in ( sim card removed error :mad:)
    Interested in the oneplusone 64gb, but I'm open to other phones available with similar specs to one+ , S4,S5 etc. Let me know what you have, condition and price, thanks.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. weeman2

weeman2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +386
  3. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi George, thanks for reply. Phone looks pretty similar to the oneplus? Hows the battery life on it and I've been using Samsung's myself for years, how would you ( personally) compare to say the s4 or s5. Also just so I'm sure I am looking at correct phone could you point me to spec's for it? thanks Jay

4. weeman2

weeman2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +386
    Find 7a Astro Black International - OppoStyle Europe Click on the specifications tab mate.

I'm sure i read that the OPO makers are ex oppo employees,hence why the phones are similar.

I had registered for a one plus at the time they where being released,but plumped for the 7a,as it had a removable battery,an sd card slot,and would work on o2 4g,(I'm on giffgaff) and also the one plus put me off with that terrible invite thingy to get a opo.

Battery life?Ehh,i wouldn't know too much about it mate,as i'm a very light user of mobiles...And i mean light user,my average usage is like 5mins,and about 10 texts a month,and a couple of megs a month data usage....On that usage the battery can last for between 7-10 days,i can go a couple of days without using the phone at all.

I was using an s5 for the last 3 months,just sold it today on another thread.I didn't find much difference between the s5 and the 7a apart from size,I preferred the size of the s5 as it is smaller,but i also liked using the 7a.

I would favour the 7a,only because i liked using colour OS,I didn't like the samsung because of the bloatware.

George

5. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks again for your help George.
    Pretty much looks like what I'm after tbh, 2 final questions before decision, when could you post out and I know you stated £160 delivered on other thread but would you stretch to £150 ( guessing your no where near Surrey for me to collect?) Can pay immediately via BT if we can agree on a deal, thanks again, Jay

6. weeman2

weeman2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +386
    If you could make it £155 to help with the postage,i can get it sent RMSD if you pay before 5,as our post office closes at 5.30...I think.

I'm in Glasgow mate.

George

7. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Think RMSD means next day?( excuse my ignorance) that being the case then I'm happy with £155, take to Pm and I'll send payment, Jay

8. weeman2

weeman2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +386
    Ok mate.Yes RMSD is next day delivery.

I'll PM by details over now.

George

9. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Taken to PM and payment sent

10. ukwomble

ukwomble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Phone arrived today, pristine condition, couldn't ask for a better transaction, many thanks George.