OnePlus Nord 2

francobegbie

Hi all,

Thinking of getting a OnePlus Nord 2, anyone got one/got any views on them? I'm coming from a Huawei P30, so hoping the camera/battery isn't a downgrade cos they are both really strong on the P30

kingcr33ch

I was looking at one of these, my honor 20 pro contracts ends soon.

Check out the deal on hukd for the Oppo Find x2, alot of phone for £270.

Qhd, 120hz, 865 processor, 12gb ram and 256gb hdd... Camera decent as well.

francobegbie

I was looking at one of these, my honor 20 pro contracts ends soon.

Check out the deal on hukd for the Oppo Find x2, alot of phone for £270.

Qhd, 120hz, 865 processor, 12gb ram and 256gb hdd... Camera decent as well.
Yeah I saw that one. Managed to get the 8t 'used like new' for £267 from Amazon Warehouse earlier, but wondering if the x2 is a better deal?

kingcr33ch

Yeah I saw that one. Managed to get the 8t 'used like new' for £267 from Amazon Warehouse earlier, but wondering if the x2 is a better deal?
I looked at the 8t as well but ended up with the find x2. Both good deals.

You've got a good phone for cheap in the 8t. I'm not going to like the curve on the x2 screen but couldn't resist for the price.

kingcr33ch

X2 has a better screen, ram and HDD but they both have plenty anyway. Unsure on camera but they'll be close. X2 cases though, hard to find... Seems the pro got all the case attention

francobegbie

X2 has a better screen, ram and HDD but they both have plenty anyway. Unsure on camera but they'll be close. X2 cases though, hard to find... Seems the pro got all the case attention
Yeah it looks like there isn't too much in it, so as long as my one comes as described I'll probably end up keeping it. Both look like cracking phones for the money though, and considerably cheaper than the Nord 2!

Timalay

I have the original Nord and love it. I got it on launch. Sadly can't warrant paying that sort of money on the Nord 2 only a year having the Nord. If you do go for the Nord 2, make sure of OnePlus's killer first-party cases, because being glass back it's slippy af.

francobegbie

I have the original Nord and love it. I got it on launch. Sadly can't warrant paying that sort of money on the Nord 2 only a year having the Nord. If you do go for the Nord 2, make sure of OnePlus's killer first-party cases, because being glass back it's slippy af.
Yeah I ended up grabbing an 8T for cheap form Amazon warehouse. Seems brand new, and it's a great phone. Don't think I'm missing out on much vs the Nord 2, and I got it for c£140 cheaper!

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom