For Trade OnePlus 6 128GB Silk White for iPhone X or straight sale.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by martylaa, Jul 22, 2018.

1. martylaa

martylaa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +257
    Looking to trade (or sell) my 5 week old OnePlus 6 128GB Silk White mobile against a iPhone X 64GB please.

Oneplus 6 is in as new condition bought outright from Oneplus (invoice provided), looking for a mint condition iPhone X which is unlocked or at most on EE network and must be fully boxed with all the bits.

Trade value of mine will be £460.00 and obviously I will add cash to the deal.

Or up for sale also at £460.00 posted via RMSD.

Will add pics later when I can wrestle the iPad away from the kids.

[​IMG]IMG_0136 by Martylaa, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_0139 by Martylaa, on Flickr
    Price and currency: £460.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. lemmy31

lemmy31

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Hi. I have a grey iPhone X, 64gb unlocked and in excellent condition that I may be interested in trading. I was looking more toward a midnight P20 Pro but the OnePlus 6 may be OK. It was purchased from Apple directly and is in warranty til mid November (receipt is available) and the battery health is 100% according to IOS battery health. The box contents are complete and unused. I value it at £650

Craig