• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

one4all sv1710 - sky tele changing on its own!!!

julieamberlibby

Standard Member
hi all, just wondering if anyone can help me out. i have a sky plus box downstairs and am using a ONE 4 ALL SV 1710 sender/receiver (which i've had for about 8 years) to be able to watch and change channels from upstairs. for ages now we've had problems with the tv changing on its own, fast forwarding when we're watching a program, going into my sky plus planner and selecting a program, recording programs i haven't set to record, selecting random channels etc, soo annoying and seems to only happen at night time, usually after 10 or early in the morning. very seldom happens when we're watching the tv downstairs, always seems to be when we're watching tv in bed. anyone any solutions? thought it might have been the neighbours control sending a signal to our box or something or could it be interferance from wifi? help!! it's driving me mad!

Last edited:

logiciel

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom