Quantcast

One year Disney+ for £35 (Sort Of)

nheather

Distinguished Member
Disney+ pre-order = £50
Go through Quidco or TopCashBack for cash-back = £15

This information is in some of the Disney+ threads but because they are so big it is easily missed - as I did, only spotting it the day after I had paid the full pre-order price.

So I think it deserves a more prominent post so others don’t miss it.

Okay, I say sort of because you pay pre-order £50 up front and then get £15 cash back later but as always with these schemes there are no guarantees. So if you were going to buy anyway then certainly worth trying.

Cheers,

Nigel

leo79

I went through quidco, which is supposed to be a lower rate, and it's tracked at £15.22.
Don't really want another streaming platform but to be honest I think we'll definitely get £50 worth of viewing out of it in the first 12 months. Even more so if we're all sat at home in the following months, Disney got to be more entertaining than playing toilet roll jenga with the family.

kutsanagi

I've tried this morning and it states that it's not valid anymore!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

nheather

Distinguished Member
I've tried this morning and it states that it's not valid anymore!!

Thanks for the heads up!!
I do actually wonder whether Disney will honour it. In my years of experience with TopCashBack I have a small number where the transaction has tracked but then eventually rejected or set to a value of £0. TCB are not very good at explaining why, and when asked have come back with a variety reasons including 'no record of transaction' (out and out lie) and 'can't be used in conjunction with other offers' (which sounds more like it).

Cheers,

Nigel

Last edited:
Top Bottom