One Touch Recording on the REMOTE CONTROL

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by fransfrans, Oct 28, 2002.

Tags:
  1. fransfrans

fransfrans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you know on any video recorder/s that has/have the One Touch Recording on the REMOTE CONTROL?

2. TOM ALLEN

TOM ALLEN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi There, I have a Pansonic that does just that, however, it's 6 years old but the newer models may also.:cool:

3. simon1

simon1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I am assuming, by 'one-touch record' you mean that by each press of the button you can define an end time to the recording in 15/30 min increments?

I am not sure that the other poster realised this, as I had several Panasonic vcrs at that time, and none of them had that facility from the remote - only on the front panel.

I am not bang up to date with the very latest models. But as of a couple of years ago, when I used to sell them, I can't think of one make/model that would let you do it from the remote (only the front panel).

I think the manufacturers don't see it as a useful feature, when there is videoplus, etc. I think they're a bit short-sighted when it comes to providing features that consumers want.

4. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    My Aiwa FX-7700 has the facility from the remote.

5. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,355
    I have a newish Panasonic (2 years old) but it does not have OTR on the remote and it was a top model.
    I like OTR great for say taping a film start recording it them add the appropriate time. I use to have a Panasonic which you could do it down to the minute for example 1hour 42 minutes. But the nearest you seem to get now is 2 hours. :(