For Sale One Plus 6T 256GB Midnight Black Unlocked

DanielWilko

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have for sale as above my old phone as I have bought a new phone. Purchased from Amazon November 2018.

It is perfect condition bar some slight dots to the paint in the top left corner (as you can see in photographs). There is no screen protector but these are about £5 on amazon if you want to put one on.

It comes fully boxed with all accessories inc; warp charger, cable (slight bend on the input end but does not affect performance see image), original one plus case that is quite scratched up but again replaceable (see image) and the usb c - audio jack cable.

Also can provide a custom made American Psycho case (if you like that movie) lol if not I can throw it out!

Looking for £255 posted securely.. Open to sensible offers.

Cheers

IMG_1101.JPGIMG_1102.JPGIMG_1100.JPGIMG_1104.JPGIMG_1096.JPGIMG_1098.JPGIMG_1103.JPGIMG_1105.JPGIMG_1106.JPGIMG_1107.JPG

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT
Last edited:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Reaction score
Posts by an American account removed for lying about being an interested buyer, but actually wanting the imei and pcba numbers for a Fortnite promotion. Anyone else trying this will also be banned. Carry on

DanielWilko

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Reaction score
Posts by an American account removed for lying about being an interested buyer, but actually wanting the imei and pcba numbers for a Fortnite promotion. Anyone else trying this will also be banned. Carry on
haha funny thing was I tried to get the fortnite promotion too but couldn’t get the pcba number as the phone is wiped clear. Imagine that.. all for a dance on fortnite! Thank you Mods.
I wouldnt post those details as they mean nothing to the sale. I can assure everyone that the phone works perfectly, only selling as I moved back to Apple!

CMPic

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
was after 7 or 7 Pro, but could be potentially interested in 6T. Can't go to your asking as its gets too close for 7 for me, but can offer £165

CMPic

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
offer withdrawn for now as I didn't hear back since yesterday and made an offer on another phone. If that falls through I will revert with a fresh bid.

Gunner78

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Was looking at a 7 or above but can offer 170 to use it as a second phone. Is the port ok? How did the cable become bent.

DanielWilko

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply to all.. I had no internet and usually can only respond when I am at work! I also never got any emails regarding posts? Not sure what happened.

offer withdrawn for now as I didn't hear back since yesterday and made an offer on another phone. If that falls through I will revert with a fresh bid.
offer was too low for me but thanks anyway.

Was looking at a 7 or above but can offer 170 to use it as a second phone. Is the port ok? How did the cable become bent.
Port is perfect but not sure about how the cable ended up bent. I believe it was stepped on but couldn’t say for sure! 170 is too low right now.

I can do 180 if you can deliver by Saturday.
Again a little too low. Could do £200 delivered as these sell for quite high at Cex for example.

Gunner78

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply to all.. I had no internet and usually can only respond when I am at work! I also never got any emails regarding posts? Not sure what happened.

offer was too low for me but thanks anyway.

Port is perfect but not sure about how the cable ended up bent. I believe it was stepped on but couldn’t say for sure! 170 is too low right now.

Again a little too low. Could do £200 delivered as these sell for quite high at Cex for example.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Was getting a bit concerned, good to hear your fine. I am looking at another device right now but will come back today with another offer if can't make a deal.

sosen13

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, any chance of another picture with better focus on mentioned marked corner? Also is screen and charger point surround spotless? Thx

gotcoffee

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Reaction score
Should the Krooner deal/offer fall through I'd also take for £200 ..