one more E100 question

davee b

just one more if i may. does anyone know if it is normal for the passthru video signal to take around 5 minutes to appear after turning the e100 on. i've noticed this a couple of times today that the audio can be heard but the picture sometimes initially cant be seen.

Kevo

5 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration!

Something wrong there.

It takes mine about 10-15 seconds as it goes through it's self-check.

A few more posts and you could compile a manual for the E100 (as it should have been!) :)

davee b

Youre right about the manual kevo, its crap. everything else seems to work ok so i'll persevere and see if the situation gets better or worse. At least if the worst comes to the worst i can get richer sounds to take it off me, they're usually ok about returns (touch wood). ;) *edit* just tried twice today and timed it, audio 10 seconds (after self test), video 2 minutes. hmmm :confused:

OARDVD

Standard Member
Hi Davee b. Definitely something wrong there - should be about 10 - 15 secs as Kevo says. Take it back & get them to exchange it.

Best of luck with it.

OARDVD

davee b

Originally posted by OARDVD
Hi Davee b. Definitely something wrong there - should be about 10 - 15 secs as Kevo says. Take it back & get them to exchange it.

Best of luck with it.

OARDVD

Its going back tomorrow :suicide:

davee b

Took it back with no problem. don't know what to get now, should i replace it or wait for the next generation to come out. decisions decisions. :smoke:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom