One Handed Games.........

Sebastalona

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, my son broke his arm on Thursday so I'm looking for some games for him to play on his MacBook Air.

I've installed Steam, but out of all my games I don't have any!

I've bought PvZ and Peggle but looking for something a little more involving.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

EDIT: He is right handed and broke his right arm, so it's a game which can be played using the trackpad ideally, although he could probably get used to using a mouse left handed!

Last edited:
strategy games are all gonna be good choices, shadowrun returns, xcom are two others that spring to mind, wasnt there a guy who had this question a while back, but it was because of a disability, dont know what that thread was called, but it got some good responses, if anyone else can remember it.

Got Civ 5, Banished but might be slightly too much? Downloading FTL and The Whispered World to see if they are any cop.

what about worms Seb?

Got Civ 5, Banished but might be slightly too much? Downloading FTL and The Whispered World to see if they are any cop.

i think they might be, my concern was hes too young to really enjoy any of these sorts of strategies, and theyre the best bet for one handed.

Maybe ease him in with something like red alert or c&c?

Have a look at point and click adventure games - monkey island, Broken Sword etc very good games and all one handed!

This thread could go so off topic with that title, I'm dying to not derail it :laugh:

This thread could go so off topic with that title, I'm dying to not derail it :laugh:

Cheers Tom, you've given my son a quick game to occupy him for a while, trying to decipher "I'm dying to not derail it"!

i play diablo with just a mouse but he maybe too young ? get football manager see if he can keep Hearts up ;)

He's bright, but not a prodigy I'm afraid!:laugh:

How many buttons do you need for Diablo?

What about something like path's of exile or he could probably play marvel heroes as well. Both Titan Quest games would also be playable on a mouse only. Shadow run returns is another one.

More importantly, get well soon, son of Seb.

Dont know if anyone has said it already but One Finger Death Punch is a good one.

Cheers Tom, you've given my son a quick game to occupy him for a while, trying to decipher "I'm dying to not derail it"!
<< see my avatar :laugh: Howver if that turns into a one handed game then somethings wrong haha

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom