Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

one frame at a time

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by alanxrhrc, Dec 15, 2004.

1. alanxrhrc

alanxrhrc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    a reply to a recent query of mine suggested that my canon mv750i would not be able to shoot one frame at a time (it was bought a bit hastily for my daughter's animation project) and that the only cameras at that price point were sonys------------would anyone be able to advise actually which specific models can shoot one frame at atime with economy being an important factor.
    Thanks
    Alan

2. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Buddy,

All of Sony's miniDV cams allow this feature as far as I can make out, check out sony.co.uk, their sonyism for stop frame is 'interval record'.
    Even the entry HC-14 has it!. I don't know how much the system has chamged since my trv900 but on mine you set the number of frames you want to capture (from 1 frame up) and at what interval and frequency (from 1 only).

Good luck feller.

Roy