1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One for the Star Wars fans...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Movies Forum' started by Rambo John J, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +853
    OK, think ROTJ...

during the big space fight at the end of the movie, the rebels get a hit on the big star destroyer and it up-ends and crashes into another space ship. Cut to cheering with Admiral Ackbar etc inside the Rebel command ship...

still with me ?...

when the crew of the rebel ship are cheering you can clearly hear someone in the background utter the immortal phrase...

"Die dickheads!"

I rewound the tape half a dozen times and I have to say, it got clearer the more times I heard it.

With George being as anally retentive as he is regarding his Star Wars films I expect it'll be replaced by a new sound mix on the eventual dvd release, but for now it's there for all to hear.

Oh, and Jabbas dancer falls out of her top just before she falls down the Rancors pit aswell.

Ever noticed these Jason???

------------------
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'll look for the "die dickheads" bit
    I noticed the dancer, i'm pretty sure a lot of other people have noticed it as well.

3. Bada Bing

Bada Bing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    The Jawas in Star Wars also have a few funny discussions too if you listen carefully. When R2D2 gets blown up one of them clearly say "ooh this guy is heavy" a few others are on the tip of my tongue but I forget.

------------------
    "Run! Go! Get to the choppa!"

4. Matt

Matt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    There are lists of these bloopers on the web, along with the fluffy dice in the Falcon, Stormtroopers hitting their heads, R2 walking into walls, a trampoline in cloud city etc. www.imdb.com has a few

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I never noticed the " Die Dic*heads " bit before, but I will have a good look and listen tonight to see if I can make it out (I take it it is audible on the pro logic versions??)

As far as all the other stuff mentioned then I have either heard or seen most of them. The Jawas saying things is a bit of a personal thing as most of the alien languages in Star Wars have words or phrases that 'resemble' something we can relate to. For instance , Bib Fortuna calling Jabba a *****r to R2 in ROTJ.

------------------
    " I dont know what the hell's in there....but its wierd and pis*ed off, whatever it is. "

http://www.ypcc.co.uk

6. HT Dude

HT Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Better than those bits is Harrison Ford 'cupping' Carrie Fisher's breast when she gets shot in the arm.

7. Sonic67

Sonic67
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,591
    tumblr_nr2jlfATyW1u4tvaao1_500.gif

8. Sonic67

Sonic67
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned: