One for the girlfriend

pixm

Standard Member
I'm about to buy a 360 :thumbsup: and I want a couple of games for the missus. She really enjoyed, Fahrenheit, Tomb Raider Legend, Beyond Good and Evil etc. Can anyone suggest a few games in this catergory?

Me...I will be happy with Gears of war, halo 3 and Bioshock :devil:

Usama

Novice Member
I'm about to buy a 360 :thumbsup: and I want a couple of games for the missus. She really enjoyed, Fahrenheit, Tomb Raider Legend, Beyond Good and Evil etc. Can anyone suggest a few games in this catergory?

Me...I will be happy with Gears of war, halo 3 and Biostorm :devil:
I think you mean Bioshock! ;)

kopchoir

Banned
viva pinata and there is loads of downloadable games on marketplace kameo as well is supposed to be a good game

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
blue dragon
kameo
lego star wars
splinter cell double agent
hitman blood money

thats going on what you said she liked before. Make sure you buy yourself bioshock as well, got that game yesterday and havent moved off it :smashin:.

KinkyAffro

Novice Member
Wha????

Women love to spend money...You can buy swimming costumes, jewellery, fashionable clothes, perfume, all manner of lovely things. And some fella called Zak gives you a gift every night before you go to bed. Sometimes it can be quite exotic, like a remote control plane or something :D And you get to lounge around the pool or the beach, go for a swim, jetski if feelin' energetic. What more could a girl want.

my wife is hooked on Viva Pinata - she almost murdered me when i accidentally deleted all her saves on it when we upgraded to an elite!

Ja50nKay

My girlfriend is absolutely hooked on Test Drive Unlimitied - not normally a driving fan either!

pixm

Standard Member
Yeh. some of these look good.

Trent.

Novice Member
I got bionicle heroes for my 12yr son and he hated it, while the wife got totally hooked on it:eek:
It drives me up the wall and i can't stand sitting there while she plays it:suicide:

daveon

Novice Member
My best mate has trouble getting on his 360 since he bought Viva Pinata for his wife, so be warned!

PS. Great shout KinkyAffro :D

kav

Distinguished Member
You can't go wrong with Sonic the Hedgehog - one button to jump and the left stick to move - nice and easy. Mine gets freaked out and refuses to play if you need to use more than one button. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

daveon

Novice Member
You can't go wrong with Sonic the Hedgehog - one button to jump and the left stick to move - nice and easy. Mine gets freaked out and refuses to play if you need to use more than one button. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:D My wife has refused to play games since they went 3d

T

TurquoiseShark

I had to buy the wifey her own xbox (she was miffed they didn't come in pink), to play Zuma (has since started on Luxor 2).

As with most on here, once the button pressing goes beyond two buttons and the graphics are 3D, she loses interest. Any game that resembles Tetris and you seem to be on a winner, loads of games like that on live.

Scapegoat

Your GFs seem similar to mine.

Therefore I'd say:

Kameo; Overlord; Viva Pinita; Lego Star Wars; Condemned; Oblivion. Full price.

Eets Chowdown; Outpost Kaloki X, Zuma, Hexic, Wik. Off XBLA.

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
I had to buy the wifey her own xbox (she was miffed they didn't come in pink), to play Zuma (has since started on Luxor 2).

As with most on here, once the button pressing goes beyond two buttons and the graphics are 3D, she loses interest. Any game that resembles Tetris and you seem to be on a winner, loads of games like that on live.
Amen to that Brother :thumbsup:

lordarmo

Novice Member
Mines playing blue dragon at the moment and is on Gears every night with me costs me a fortune in duplicate games, consoles etc but get all the playtime i want :smashin:

fantazia92

Standard Member
:D My wife has refused to play games since they went 3d
lol. My Wife is EXACTLY the same. Her favourite games ever according to her are Alex Kidd, Mario and Sonic - basically any 2d platformer with one or two buttons to press!

3D is 'too confusing' apparently!!!:rotfl:

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
My wife has no interest in games whatsoever....

Mind you, she still struggles with light switches!!

jonnydynamite

Novice Member
Any hints as to where I can find a girlfriend who doesn't think games are a childish waste of time would be appreciated!! :smashin:

Only one my ex could get on with was Zuma. Tried to teach her table tennis but she managed 3 points before throwing the controller down in disgust as she was losing.

Captain Speedy

Any hints as to where I can find a girlfriend who doesn't think games are a childish waste of time would be appreciated!! :smashin:

Only one my ex could get on with was Zuma. Tried to teach her table tennis but she managed 3 points before throwing the controller down in disgust as she was losing.
I am considering renting my wife out, since we got the big TV I cant get her off the bloody thing as the one upstairs is 'too small', who said size doesnt matter?????

daveon

Novice Member
lol. My Wife is EXACTLY the same. Her favourite games ever according to her are Alex Kidd, Mario and Sonic - basically any 2d platformer with one or two buttons to press!

3D is 'too confusing' apparently!!!:rotfl:
Hey are you seeing my missus behind my back? Explains why she is not nagging me as much...

Mine doesn't think it is a waste of time, she thinks it is a good way to get me out of the way so she can watch naff American TV programs

who said size doesnt matter?????
A woman, they are good a telling porkies :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

Anthem launches latest AV receivers, processors and amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim and Focal discount premium music systems
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton