One for the BF3 underpant fans...

hippyadam

Prominent Member
Reaction score
You know who you are :hiya:

Play have some pretty dodgy BF3 related tat for sale at the mo. Such as this bad boy and also this (but I kinda secretly like that one).

Better or worse than the COD Specs, who knows...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
hippyadam said:
You know who you are :hiya:

Play have some pretty dodgy BF3 related tat for sale at the mo. Such as this bad boy and also this (but I kinda secretly like that one).

Better or worse than the COD Specs, who knows...

Not sure who this thread is aimed at :) I do like the XBox vault though.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Are there any undies? I'm off to Spain in a few weeks so can deliver some to Paul, we can play together while sat in our skimpy BF3 pants with a beer in hand:D:smashin:

Vaseline is your friend! :thumbsup:

Anyone know when us premium members get our nipple tassels?

Oh dear god, I nearly choked on my coffee reading that :rotfl:

A man should never wear skimpy pants. Hairy nutbag "spillage" over the sides is not a pretty site! :rolleyes:

Oh dear god, I nearly choked on my coffee reading that :rotfl:

A man should never wear skimpy pants. Hairy nutbag "spillage" over the sides is not a pretty site! :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

I'm sure the thong boys keep their wigs in check!

(A little bit of vomit came in my mouth when I typed that)

I tried something that went on top of the analogue sticks once. Can't remember what they were called, but I can't say they made any difference. I was still crap!

I tried something that went on top of the analogue sticks once. Can't remember what they were called, but I can't say they made any difference. I was still crap!

I think they`re capstix. I use them as they are more comfortable and give you better grip. It doesnt seem to make me a better player though! I just can`t blame the controller now :D

I think they`re capstix. I use them as they are more comfortable and give you better grip. It doesnt seem to make me a better player though! I just can`t blame the controller now :D
Caps4stix i think they're called, i use them on all controllers now. The Kontrolfreeks i tried and didnt like them, didnt feel right to me.

Vaseline is your friend! :thumbsup:

Anyone know when us premium members get our nipple tassels?

I accepted that FR last night in good faith. This is only marginally more unsettling than seeing Princess Anne playing It's A Knockout many years ago.;)

If anyone could lower the tone of an underpants thread, it would be you lot :p

Typical...

KirkSi said:
Don't pretend you didn't know what was going to happen when you started it :rotfl:

I was thinking some debate on the questionable amount of merchandising actually...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom