One For All Kameleon 4/6 - Freeview & Satellite?!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by nickbrace, Mar 21, 2006.

1. nickbrace

nickbrace

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all,

I am sick the death of all my remotes so thought I would get a simple one for all remote!

I have just bought a One for All Kameleon 4 - only problem is that I dont think it does both Satellite and Freeview, other things its used for are DVD and TV and these work fine.........as does satellite but now I am unsure about Freeview and getting this working - does anyone have any ideas??

Are there any other good remotes that will work 4 things - TV/DVD HDD/Satellite/Freeview???

Any advice would be very grateful.

Thanks

Nick

2. sbowler

sbowler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +481
    Mine works for freeview, I have the 6 in 1, use the learning function for the freeview you may need to program each key from the original remote, bit of a pain but it works.

3. nickbrace

nickbrace

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks buddy - I called One For All today and they said you can change the modes, ie - you can change the VCR mode to have a second satellite mode (as I have satellite and Freeview) - I had not realised you could do this :thumbsup:

I had to send it off to them today though as there isnt codes in it for Humax 9200 PVR :rolleyes: They said the 6 in 1 (I ended up with two 4 in 1's) has an inbuilt modem and you can get the codes over the phone and internet - WOW, what amazing technology, never knew remote controls had modems in them :smashin:

Thanks again!