"One Foot Forward"

John 1987

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This is my first entry, be kind. Was at my Granny's house today having a family dinner, so obviously there were lots of little cousins running around. It was hard to pick a picture to enter, had loads of 'action' shots of her playing in the garden and on a swing set, but finally decided on this one. She was standing/balancing on a little bit of raised wood you have to step over to get into the log cabin, obviously this took a great deal of concentration, and shortly after the picture was taken she took a tumble.

(I hope I did this right)
Camera used – Nikon D50
Shutter Speed – 1/25sec
Apeture - F/5.6
ISO - (couldn't find it)
Focal Length – 55mm
Date Picture taken – 20/08/2006 18:34

Attachments

• One foot forward.jpg
    One foot forward.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 113
The picture itself is excellent subject wise, but i'd have lost the out of focus hand to the left of her, the picture though is very colourful and very nice.

Thank you very much you two for your kind words.
The picture itself is excellent subject wise, but i'd have lost the out of focus hand to the left of her, the picture though is very colourful and very nice.
I totally agree, my brother’s hand completely detracts from the tone and outcome of the picture. To be honest I'm not knowledgeable enough to try and remove it, let alone have the software to do it. In the future I hope to purchase Photoshop elements, I hear it's a good system.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom