One elusive transponder

logiciel

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
11411 H 27500 8PSK 5/6 on 13E - nothing here - everyone else getting it normally?

Last edited:
Fine here 100% signal and 20 services scanned.

11411 H 27500 8PSK 5/6 on 13E - nothing here - everyone else getting it normally?

fine here too - any other nearby frequencies affected .. on either pol' & on either band - re: their respective L band frequencies?

Thanks both. Adjacent frequencies all OK and everything else apparently OK, though not every one checked yet. Others elsewhere report problems with it and say a very slight realignment fixes. Why would that affect just one TP?

Thanks both. Adjacent frequencies all OK and everything else apparently OK, though not every one checked yet. Others elsewhere report problems with it and say a very slight realignment fixes. Why would that affect just one TP?

Who else..

- & what dish size/ lnb make / receiver & your location roughly

Coming in at 75 percent in Hull. Technomate 5402 triax td88 and black inverto lnb

Are the rest on the same percentage?
That's one of the answers Pedro on location, the dish is 80cm, LNB make can't remember, receiver Techno.

Yes.:D

Youngsime: Are you seeing the two free channels?

I can get 21 channels on that tp. 20 are scrambled and 1 comes up with no auduo/video. What 2 free channels do you see?

Two are listed as free - Water Planet SID 14213 and Novela 14214.

Those two channels are scrambled

Well my average is about 85%

Mine is lower than that, so the 10% could be pushing it too low.
It's odd that it's just on the one TP though.

I've had that before on other sats especially on hd channels

Thanks - it's the first time for me but no doubt won't be the last.;)
Are those two SD channels that are supposed to be free still encrypted?

Two are listed as free - Water Planet SID 14213 and Novela 14214.

They are part of Cyfra+ and encrypted. Flicking through the HD channels on 13e on my dm800se this TP is one of the strongest...

Yep, strong tp that, getting 95% on my GB800 UE with my Penta 85 focused on 19.2E and 13E offset

Last edited:
It's unusual for King Of Sat to get things wrong like that.:confused:

As you saw, in contrast to both of your stronger receptions, youngsime's is lower than average.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom