1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On line car racing

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by vtr2004@tiscali, Jun 1, 2005.

1. vtr2004@tiscali

vtr2004@tiscali

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, a few years back I got completly consumed by Toca2, was in various leauges, and cups etc, and to be honest it very nearly split me and the Mrs up, and the PRO-PLUS was playing havoc with my sleep paterns YES!! THATS HOW BAD IT WAS :rotfl:
    Well, I don't want to get back into that state, but I still have my Microsoft Force Feed BAck wheel and toca2 (thogh i dont know if it'll run on XP) and was wondering what the latest was on this scene. Oh, used to play quite a bit of Grand Prix legends as well. Surely 'ol T2 cant be beaten, it was sooo addictive and real.

Laters! :hiya:

2. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,418
    I take it you are single again then? Either that or you have bought your missus a lovely present to keep her occupied through those long, lonely evenings! ;)

3. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,314
    Have you tried GTR? It's very good (I've tried it!), have a look at the reviews . It is a little too hardcore for some. I wish I had the time...

4. vtr2004@tiscali

vtr2004@tiscali

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nah, we made it....just. :smashin:

5. vtr2004@tiscali

vtr2004@tiscali

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: