On Any Sunday, Steve McQueen

S

shaunthedude

I dont know if any of you guys have seen this. i got it from Play last week. Its a documantary/film about motorcross etc and features Steve McQueen. im not a big bike fan but this held me from start to finish. Really good. The only trouble was the price. Its a 3 disc boxset and is £39. great packaging. Great viewing.:)

If you are a bike fan i urge you to get this film/documentary. I used to watch it as a kid atleast twice a week, its is so addictive. Apart from Steve Mcqueen being in it there is some great motorcycle footage that was groundbreaking for the time.

The film was also nominated for a an oscar, for score i think, but didnt win.

Forget the price of the boxset just order it from wherever and sit back and enjoy.

Malcom Smith is the don.

EXACTLY. btw the box set is worth having. It has the original movie, then another movie based on the first but with added footage then a 3rd disc all about Malcolm Smith. All very well presented. FANTASTIC.:clap:

shaunthedude you a top man.

I'd forgotten there was a whole disc on malcom. Top stuff on that one.

The second disc was ok, shame it was only about the ama racers, mert larwell etc, would of been great if theyd got some others on it too. Thought it was cool what steve mcqueen did for mert after his accident as well.

Hey dude

I aint watched the 2nd disc yet. I thought the last 10 mins of Any Sunday was fantastic. i loved that Cow trail riding they did. When McQueen went straight through that cow dung and splatterd the other two. Then when they got there own back. great stuff. The whole film just makes me feel sooooo good

cheers
Shaun:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom