1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Any Sunday, Steve McQueen

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by shaunthedude, Sep 4, 2003.

1. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont know if any of you guys have seen this. i got it from Play last week. Its a documantary/film about motorcross etc and features Steve McQueen. im not a big bike fan but this held me from start to finish. Really good. The only trouble was the price. Its a 3 disc boxset and is £39. great packaging. Great viewing.:)

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    If you are a bike fan i urge you to get this film/documentary. I used to watch it as a kid atleast twice a week, its is so addictive. Apart from Steve Mcqueen being in it there is some great motorcycle footage that was groundbreaking for the time.

The film was also nominated for a an oscar, for score i think, but didnt win.

Forget the price of the boxset just order it from wherever and sit back and enjoy.

Malcom Smith is the don.

3. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    EXACTLY. btw the box set is worth having. It has the original movie, then another movie based on the first but with added footage then a 3rd disc all about Malcolm Smith. All very well presented. FANTASTIC.:clap:

4. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    shaunthedude you a top man.

I'd forgotten there was a whole disc on malcom. Top stuff on that one.

The second disc was ok, shame it was only about the ama racers, mert larwell etc, would of been great if theyd got some others on it too. Thought it was cool what steve mcqueen did for mert after his accident as well.

5. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey dude

I aint watched the 2nd disc yet. I thought the last 10 mins of Any Sunday was fantastic. i loved that Cow trail riding they did. When McQueen went straight through that cow dung and splatterd the other two. Then when they got there own back. great stuff. The whole film just makes me feel sooooo good

cheers
    Shaun:cool: