OMG where did it go

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
We have stopped going to the cinema , as I write this I am struggling ( ah Deadpool 2 ) the last film we watched at the cinema . More so my BD and UHD purchases have been Zero This year I believe ( that's a first ) although I have a £25 Amazon voucher waiting that may just go to an Endgame purchase .

We seem to spend all our time watching the fantastic series on the various channels and formats, film has taken a backseat to binge watching these buggers .I've even cancelled Sky cinema because we do not use it .

Isn’t there something called ‘Facebook’ for riveting status updates like this?

Ok poor thread :thumbsdow , I'll fudge off.

You made the mistake of venturing outside the sanctuary of the Politics section :D
I think it more a case of posting while unsober.

365EF1CC-5CA6-4D9E-9493-BBD52DC34E8C.gif

Do you need one :D.

I think it's because the title of the post is "OMG where did it go"

The question I have is; where did what go?

I think it's because the title of the post is "OMG where did it go"

The question I have is; where did what go?
I think he was referring to the missing question mark in the title and asking us where it went. ;)

I'm the same. 99% of our viewing is now series. We're struggling through the last season of Lost then it's Stranger Things S3 followed by Westworld. I've only bought a handful of blus this year and went to the cinema once (first time since star wars TFA).

Ive also just started my first rewatch of Breaking Bad.

I'm the same. 99% of our viewing is now series. We're struggling through the last season of Lost then it's Stranger Things S3 followed by Westworld. I've only bought a handful of blus this year and went to the cinema once (first time since star wars TFA).

Ive also just started my first rewatch of Breaking Bad.

There's not a soul on earth who doesn't struggle through the last season of Lost!

Once Better Call Saul has wrapped I'll move straight onto Breaking Bad again, as hopefully it will seamlessly connect.

There's not a soul on earth who doesn't struggle through the last season of Lost!

Once Better Call Saul has wrapped I'll move straight onto Breaking Bad again, as hopefully it will seamlessly connect.

Not just us that thinks it's utter bollox then?!

Should've called it quits around S4 imo.

Not just us that thinks it's utter bollox then?!

Should've called it quits around S4 imo.

First season was fantastic. Second season lost it (pardon the pun). By the end of the third it was completely lost!

But millions of us were suckered in to see it through, just to find out what it was all about. Myself included :facepalm:

Let us know when you've finished anyway. To see what you thought. Before the final episode though, nail your TV stand down as you might be tempted to throw the TV out the window afterward!

I actually missed half of s1. The GF started watching it by herself as I'd seen a few episodes previously when it went live and thought it was tosh...but about half way in I watched a few episodes with her because I was bored and that was that. I still hold that the acting is pretty sub standard at times and the CGI is fudgeing awful, but it intrigued me so I kept with it. S4 onwards however....:/

The whole Jacob storyline is just fudgeing awful. Whoever write this tosh needs tenderizing with a JCB.

Anyway - sorry offtopic!

^is there a topic ? I’m not sure ‘I watch tv now instead of films’ really warrants a thread !

with the subject title i assumed this was the sequel to "Help! im a fish".. :D

First season was fantastic. Second season lost it (pardon the pun). By the end of the third it was completely lost!

But millions of us were suckered in to see it through, just to find out what it was all about. Myself included :facepalm:

Let us know when you've finished anyway. To see what you thought. Before the final episode though, nail your TV stand down as you might be tempted to throw the TV out the window afterward!

So last episode last night - what a crock of shit!

That has to be the single worst ending to a TV show I've seen.

Words fail me.

So last episode last night - what a crock of sh*t!

That has to be the single worst ending to a TV show I've seen.

Words fail me.

Did you like the plug idea? :D

Long before that I was a broken man, but that was the moment when I could easily have trashed my house in a rage.

And yes, it likely remains the worst ending to a show of all time. Truly abysmal. In every way.

The plug...

The church scene...

Dad?!?!?!

:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom