OMG, What have I done????

D

DTSFan2001

I can't believe I just did this. I was looking through Movietyme.com and suddenly I accidentally pressed "buy" on the HD-A1 and a copy of Serenity! I went to click empty basket and clicked checkout and in a fit of panic started hammering the keyboard. In remarkable odds, I managed to hit the keys which corresponded to not only my name/address etc, I inputted my credit card number too! I'm stuck with it now. Anyone got any idea of what I can do?

I know!

:arty:

I suddenly got the impulse! lol

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Can you believe the odds on that?

It happens to me all the time with the DVDs for sale forum on here. Can't resist. Enjoy the purchase - better than the money going to waste eh? :smashin:

UrbanT

Distinguished Member
Thats a very strange coincidence, exactly the same thing happened to me last week??????

Steve.EX

Really?
I thought it was a virus that installed itself on a pc after visiting this forum?

mray

Haha!
I think your fingers have been possessed by the spirit of abihsot. Not many are able to resist.
I wasn't!

keithy180

Novice Member
thats weird exactly what happened to me last week..must be the american keboard i was using.. had my missus throw it in the bin and bought a good old british one..heh heh ;) ;) ;)

rover2002

Novice Member
Haha
I wish i had those odds when doing the lottery:D

Steve.EX

Fortunately for me my PC did not contract this vile virus. However as wespeak my friend is over on the east coast and has inadvertently knocked 2 off a shelf into his shopping trolley and bought them completely by accident for me.
Which was nice. Especially at £240 each!

JUS

DTSFan2001 said:
I can't believe I just did this. I was looking through Movietyme.com and suddenly I accidentally pressed "buy" on the HD-A1 and a copy of Serenity! I went to click empty basket and clicked checkout and in a fit of panic started hammering the keyboard. In remarkable odds, I managed to hit the keys which corresponded to not only my name/address etc, I inputted my credit card number too! I'm stuck with it now. Anyone got any idea of what I can do?
l
I'm ganna offer you some good advice...cancel that copy of Serenity! Jeez...I haven't seen bad acting like that since...since...jeez this is hard...since...El Dorado :eek:

Congrats on the other purchase though :D

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
I'm ganna offer you some good advice...cancel that copy of Serenity! Jeez...I haven't seen bad acting like that since...since...jeez this is hard...since...El Dorado
Serenity is a brilliant movie! Best SciFi for ages (which in itself isn't possibly saying that much).

AidenL

JUS said:
I'm ganna offer you some good advice...cancel that copy of Serenity! Jeez...I haven't seen bad acting like that since...since...jeez this is hard...since...El Dorado :eek:

Congrats on the other purchase though :D
El Dorado :rotfl:

I remember that :eek:

addicott

Novice Member
But Benny claims "Miss Diane" said it was not better than crossroads! :eek: :rotfl: Runs and hides in the nearest corner, as this is getting silly.

addicott

Novice Member
As a way of penance for my previous remark I have just ordered an XA1 along with 11 HD-DVD's. As an aside I notice that Movietyme appear to be out of A1's again. These things are indeed selling pretty quick as mentioned in the other thread about HD-DVD take up.

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
while they are selling well I'm sure the price will remain stable. Course, if they want me as a customer all they have to do is drop below my largely made-up £400 threshold...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Top Bottom