OMG! I can't believe i got that ''Challenge Completed" - MW3

Geeders

Novice Member
Similar to the MW2 thread.

Not the best emblems, but I'll start off with 'unbelievable' - the 'final killcam with a throwing knife'

Emblem-missile-1.jpg

144px-Iw5_cardtitle_smile.png

Managed to get this on the first attempt - playing TDM. I remember spending ages trying to get it on MW2 and numerous games of FFA before i got it.

On a side note, I cant believe that they have just copied over all the 'last stand' challenges, and made them into 'final stand' (the deathstreak).

Last edited:

lee667

Distinguished Member
There is one challenge which no one will get: MG Master. I'm pretty sure there are no maps with a mounted gun to get this with.

lee667

Distinguished Member
There is one in the helicopter on one of the maps......... useless with map names!

oh, i think you mean bakaara. I think that's how it's spelled. Didn't realise there was 1 in there.

In which case scrap what I said :laugh:

Last edited:

bLiNx32

Novice Member
I think that one challenge will be harder to get, the 6 fears 7 title which from memory means a 7,8,9 point streak, and one of those doesn't exist unless it gives it you with another selection.

ayaan

Novice Member
Iw5_cardicon_boxer.png
invincible challenge -5 health regens in one life

8-bit_price.jpg
behind enemy lines 10 killstreak without any killstreaks
selected

sympatex

Novice Member
i've been trying to get final kill cam with a sentry gun. i think you can choose gametypes to suit certain challenges, eg FFA. for final kill cam ones.

i never got MG master on MW2 either. always killed early doors. That health regen one might be quite tricky as well.

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
i got the sentry gun killcam one a few nights ago playing TDM. A complete fluke.

bLiNx32

Novice Member
as we said elsewhere, for kill cam challenges you must increase your chances, if it's the MMG one, don't start brapping with 60 seconds to go because you will get shot, wait until nearer the end whether that's time or kills, then let rip.

lee667

Distinguished Member
absentee killer isn't too hard in TDM or FFA. I usually wait till about 7000 and then bosh it down, or wait till 7400 and then do a suicide sentry gun placement

Det

Distinguished Member
sympatex said:
i've been trying to get final kill cam with a sentry gun. i think you can choose gametypes to suit certain challenges, eg FFA. for final kill cam ones.

i never got MG master on MW2 either. always killed early doors. That health regen one might be quite tricky as well.

Wasteland was easy for master

lee667

Distinguished Member
That was glitched in mw2, don't know if the same applies on mw3.

Geeders

Novice Member
Mr Noble said:
5 kills with predator missile, that will be a tough one need to play ground war for that one me thinks.

There was a glitch on mw2 where you could get it with 2 predator missiles. Not sure if it's been fixed on this though.

wbabbington

5 kills with predator missile, that will be a tough one need to play ground war for that one me thinks.

Managed to get that on a 6v6 HQ game on Village. Quite easy really when you think that the other team should all be at the HQ location when its destroyed.

Geeders

Novice Member
Has anyone done the 'counter mvp' challenges (kill the #1 player 10 times).?

Played a game yesterday where I killed the top player 12 times (confirmed in elite) but didn't get the challenge.

The guy was top of the other teams throughout the game, so I can't think why it didn't register - unless they have to be 10 kills without reply.

lee667

Distinguished Member
did anyone on your team finish higher?

trent steel

Played a game yesterday where I killed the top player 12 times (confirmed in elite) but didn't get the challenge.

The guy was top of the other teams throughout the game, so I can't think why it didn't register - unless they have to be 10 kills without reply.

Is the challenge unlocked? some you need to be at a certain level before they register

Geeders

Novice Member
Challenge was definitely unlocked - I'm around level 75 at moment.

Think I'll have to watch the game back and see if I can see anything obvious.

StuR6

Novice Member
I think that one challenge will be harder to get, the 6 fears 7 title which from memory means a 7,8,9 point streak, and one of those doesn't exist unless it gives it you with another selection.

Thats my title on MW2; didn't even look if it was on mw3. I'll look it up.
7 helicopter, 8...none?, 9 Reaper. So without 8 its impossibale as Assault.
And Support goes 5,8,10?

Dan684

Its 10 times in a row isnt it?

Det

Distinguished Member
Geeders said:
Challenge was definitely unlocked - I'm around level 75 at moment.

Think I'll have to watch the game back and see if I can see anything obvious.

They have to be top when you kill them.

Got it in mw2

trent steel

They have to be top when you kill them.

Got it in mw2

Thought it was top scoring player 10 times, not in a row I wore my Porter Justice emblem with pride MW2 although I suspect my Pavelow helped.... should have changed your class son should have changed your class:p

Det

Distinguished Member
trent steel said:
Thought it was top scoring player 10 times, not in a row I wore my Porter Justice emblem with pride MW2 although I suspect my Pavelow helped.... should have changed your class son should have changed your class:p

Doesn't have to be in a row. Porter justice looked like Neo lol.

I wear the sledgehammer games emblem.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung teases 76-inch MicroLED TV plus flagship Q950A soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Amazon Music fully available on Android TV and Google TV platforms
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony announces A90J UK/EU price and March availability
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th February 2021